Guidelines for Research:
• Contains a clear statement of the hypothesis, and explanation of robust methods, and the results and a brief discussion of their implications in the conclusion.
• Subject matter must contain original data
Research Abstract submission has the following constraints:
• Title - maximum 150 characters including spaces (Do not add 'Title' as sub-heading)
• The abstract body must consist of purpose, methods, results, conclusions
• Abstract body is limited to 2500 characters including spaces
• Past tense should be used, with no use of personal pronouns.
• Use of material/chemical/ pharmaceutical names are encouraged rather than
manufacturer's product names
• Commercial relationships must be fully disclosed.